Freelance Copywriting for Businesses
Looking for an experienced website writer who knows the ins & outs of SEO? Need some help with writing your business materials, press releases, white papers, pitch decks or presentations?
- Learn more about my professional experience as a Freelance Copywriter.
- Explore my Work Portfolio.
- Check out my Copywriting FAQ Section for answers to common freelance questions.
- View my Copywriting Partners & Clients.
- Read Testimonials from account managers, copy directors, and editors about my work ethic.
My copywriting rates are available on request. Times vary according to the length and complexity of the project. Please contact me with any questions you have.
Approaching Your Copywriting Project
It starts with a video conversation or an email chat about your needs.
After we’ve talked, I will draft a contract for services with our agreed terms and send you a copy of the contract to sign.
Strong freelance copywriting often requires research and I will work closely with you to learn about your business, your target markets, and what information you want included.
When the first draft of my copywriting is completed, I will consult with you to make sure I have achieved the right tone and feel for your needs. Then we can approach any subsequent drafts and edits with a clear direction.
Writing catalog copy is different from writing a website, and I always want my writing to fit into your coordinated marketing approach.