Wise Website CopywritingFor many potential customers, a website is the first introduction to a business. Slapping up brochure copy and throwing in a few keywords isn’t going to cut it.
A good web copywriter has to be aware of how people read the web, what search engines are looking for and where conversion opportunities can be made.
As a freelance Massachusetts website copywriter with practical experience in search strategies and interactive marketing, I’ll give you:
- Search-friendly copywriting that promotes conversions
- Targeted keywords that are practical and unique
- Skim and scan layouts with clear headers and sections
- Conversion and content enhancements, including proof of a company’s trust and respectability
- Calls to action, such as embedded forms, that blend web design with stimulating web writing
Website Writing Resources
Interested in improving your website?
- Have a look at my online marketing and copywriting blog for tips and ideas.