Bright and Beguiling Brochure CopywritingBrochure copywriting is probably one of the most enjoyable prospects for a freelance copywriter. A brochure is a welcome mat for prospective customers; it beckons them to come inside and take a seat.
Some brochure copywriters load their copy with marketese and irrelevant details. That’s like opening the door and then slamming it in a customer’s face. I don’t like slamming doors in people’s faces.
As a Massachusetts freelance brochure copywriter, I’ll give you:
- Brochure copywriting that highlights your distinctive brand
- Copy packed with the potential benefits you offer to prospects
- Simple, direct language that holds their attention
Brochure Copywriting Tip
Stress benefits, not features.
In the buzz of a marketing meeting, sometimes it’s easy to forget about the customers:
- Benefit – something that promotes or enhances well-being; an advantage
- Feature – a prominent or conspicuous part or characteristic