Blog Copywriting that Drives ConversionsLooking for a freelance Massachusetts blog writer who understands that 80% of all blog traffic comes from a first time visitor? Searching for a blog copywriter who knows how to write SEO blogs for both readers and search engines? I can help.
When you work with me, I’ll make your blog the hub of your online content, so you can spread your work through the spokes of your social media channels. I’ll help you develop strategies that will save you time and reduce your marketing budget. I’ll even provide ideas on recycling content from your email and on-site marketing initiatives.
Plus, of course:
- Keyword-friendly blog posts that target search behaviors
- Blog writing strategies focused on creating easy content from the stories of your staff and customers
- Blog copywriting that showcases your expertise and establishes your brand
Blog Copywriting Tips
- Make your CTA (call to action) clear: What do you want people to do when they’ve finished reading your blog post? Visit your website? Call you? Sign up for a free trial? Place your CTA in a prominent position at the top right of your blog and track its effectiveness through Analytics.
- Post to your blog regularly: That means daily, if possible. Online marketing is a volume game, so the more you write, the better chance you have of being found.
- Incorporate multimedia: Videos, pictures, graphs, polls, contests – today’s users value experiences as much as blog writing. By enlivening your blog with engaging multimedia, you make your ideas much more “sticky” for browsers.