Our Freelance Copywriting Project
It starts with a phone conversation (+1 978 309 3196) about your needs.
As a freelance copywriter, I like to ask new copywriting clients the 5 Ws:
- Why are you launching your web or print project?
- Where will this writing be featured?
- Who is your target audience?
- What are we offering your audience that is of value?
- When do you want the project completed?
After we’ve talked, I will draft a contract for services with our agreed terms and hours and send you a copy of the contract to sign. Strong freelance copywriting often requires research and I will work closely with you to learn about your business, your target markets and what information you want included.
When the first draft of my copywriting is completed, I will consult with you to make sure I have achieved the right tone and feel for your needs. Then we can approach any subsequent drafts and edits with a clear direction. Writing catalog copy is different from writing a website, and I always want my writing to fit into your coordinated marketing approach.
Freelance Copywriting FAQ
More questions about my work as a freelance copywriter?
- Check out my Copywriting FAQ Section for more answers.
- Learn more about my background as a Massachusetts freelance copywriter.