Approaching Your Project
It starts with a phone conversation (+1 978 309 3196) or an email chat about your needs.
As a freelance copywriter, I like to ask new copywriting clients the 5 Ws:
- Why are you launching your web or print project?
- Where will this writing be featured?
- Who is your target audience?
- What are we offering your audience that is of value?
- When do you want the project completed?
After we’ve talked, I will draft a contract for services with our agreed terms and hours and send you a copy of the contract to sign. Strong freelance copywriting often requires research and I will work closely with you to learn about your business, your target markets and what information you want included.
When the first draft of my copywriting is completed, I will consult with you to make sure I have achieved the right tone and feel for your needs. Then we can approach any subsequent drafts and edits with a clear direction. Writing catalog copy is different from writing a website, and I always want my writing to fit into your coordinated marketing approach.
Freelance Copywriting FAQ
More questions about my work as a freelance copywriter?
- Explore my Work Portfolio.
- Check out my Copywriting FAQ Section for more answers.
- Learn more about my background as a Massachusetts freelance copywriter.
- View my copywriting partners and clients
- Read client testimonials from account managers, copy directors, editors and readers about my writing and work ethic.
My copywriting rates are available on request. Times vary according to the length and complexity of the project. Please call or email me with any questions you have.